Sunday, October 20, 2019

Loaded Envelope.


I had fun putting this project together. In the front pocket I have a vellum shaker tea bag and a vellum envelope with goodies inside.


On the left is an envelope and on the right 2 journal cards. I like to alter old receipts and use them as journal cards. I also made the journal card on the far right.


For the base of this vellum pocket, I used old book pages. I stamped the front of the vellum pocket with a post card stamp I have. (I've seen a tutorial for that, but can't remember who it was.)


On the inside is another journal card.


On the top I just typed some words, that can be cut apart to use, and I made some more journal cards.


Here I made a Zentangle bookmark.


 I filled a vellum pocket I made with some more goodies.


I will be making another one... not hard to do. Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment